Remain in the comfort and protection of the cab and operate the backhoe and skid steer controls while in the seat with the EDGE In-Cab Backhoe. Easy to set up. Easy to get in and out of the cab using step on the mainframe, simply pull the control panel toward you and lock into place. Features include 9'4" (2850 mm) digging depth, 10'11" (3340 mm) reach and 180 degree pivot rotation. Vertical stabilizers and side-shift features allow you to operate next to buildings, fence lines or other obstacles. Four bucket sizes from 12" (300 mm) to 24" (600 mm) for any size trenching job. Comes standard with auxiliary hydraulics, hoses and flat face couplers.
- Operate controls for backhoe and skid steer in the comfort of the cab
- Easy to set up and operate
- Digging depth of 9'4" and 10'11" reach
- Vertical stabilizers and side-shift features allow you to operate close to buildings
- Buckets available in 12", 16", 20" and 24"
- Mounts currently available for most Gehl and Mustang skid steer models
© 2009 CEAttachments, Inc. All Rights Reserved.